Monday, July 8

Hippie Daze
















Kenzie: 
Everything thrifted / Shoes: Irregular Choice

Claud:
Everything thrifted / Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Family get-togethers are often full of screaming mixed with alcohol consumption and a tad bit of drunken hilariousness. I shared this time with Claudia, and let's just say we won't forget it.

Our extra large Monsters in hand, we drank our night away while gluing our eyes to my computer screen to watch American Horror Story (my new addiction) and read our filthy Cosmo mag. There's no one else I'd rather spend that tradition with. I feel like I sound like a sappy girlfriend, but I found this quote on Tumblr, and it quite literally describes Claud and I's relationship:

"Soul mates? I think they exist. Just not always romantically. I think there are certain people you will meet in your life who you just connect with more than anyone else and you just know it isn't a typical thing and you understand each other perfectly. And this person won't always be your "significant other". I mean it could be your friend or sibling or parent or teacher or the person you're dating or whoever. It could be just about anyone you've ever interacted with." 

Idk, it just clicked once I read it. She's my soul-mate. It scares me sometimes how much we understand each other. And of course we fight, but those so called fights last approximately 5 minutes, followed by us laughing over how stupid it was and something along the lines of, "Well we're with each other for life, so get over it". Just some deep-thinking for a Monday afternoon.

Who's your soul-mate? 

No comments:

Post a Comment