Wednesday, January 29

Supersymmetry









Top: Friend's / Kimono: Frock Candy / Pants: Thrifted / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell / Glasses: Gift

There are just some days where I feel like being comfortable and messy. I love anything oversized, so I tend to buy clothes that swallow my frame. These pants are at least 4 sizes too big, and that's why I love them. The print is also beautiful, almost like a weird snakeskin. And of course I will always find a way to show my belly button because belly buttons rule. 

Speaking of belly buttons, my birthday is fast approaching and I want to get my belly button pierced. But of course, I'm wimpy when it comes to needles so I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO (cue sad face). I may just man up or ask them to knock me out before....











6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! You look so effortlessly chic
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are amazing!!! Those shoes mygod this whole look x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boho chic look! The shoes are fantastic!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your looks <3 great post and great photoshoot

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete