I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by Junk Journal who I would like to thank so much! Their blog is here: http://www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk/ They have such a cool blog, definitely take the time to check em out!
There are 3 rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blog you love and appreciate and then let them know they won the award.
Okay so onto 7 facts about me:
1. I'm a huge introvert. I would rather stay at home by myself and listen to music most of the time tbh.
2. I'm like a half-vegan hybrid I guess? I don't like to eat meat only because of the texture and taste, but I will eat it if it's the only thing to eat.
3. If I had the choice, I would like to travel around the world and just meet new people. Oh and also live in a little village and be bffs with all the kiddies.
4. I come off as rude or detached mainly because I don't really care what other people think about me, especially at a school full of girls.
5. I've already planned my future family which consists of: 1) a rly cool hubbie with lots of tats and piercings and who is equally as weird as I am 2) a little boy named Malachi 3) a pet pig named Temperley and 4) a pug named Medusa.
6. I'm sort of a feminist I guess you could say. Women are as equal as men and if you think we are inferior because of a few body parts, you're delusional.
7. This shall be the cliche fact(s) about me. I loooove American Horror Story, classical music, french fries, tater tots, sweet tea, Alexander McQueen, and my bffl/soul mate Claudia (hey boo).
Okay so now that you basically know my life, these are my nominees for the award:
I Fly A Starship
Melodic, Thrifty, & Chic
I chose the bloggers that I admire the most, and the ones who inspire me constantly. I've already formed bonds with some of these gorgeous girls, and I hope that I can eventually become good friends with all of them. To me this award is about forming friendships with bloggers who all have the same interest: fashion. Instead of us all competing against each other, it should be more of a family type relationship.
Thanks for reading, and definitely go follow all of these lovely blogs!