Tuesday, June 4

« Witchy »












Top, Belt, and Skirt: Purple Cow / Shoes: Mom's Friend

For some reason, this look makes me think of witches. From the pointy lace-up shoe, to the tight fitting top, I thought I partly resembled a witch. IDK man, witchy vibes. 

I rarely wear lipstick because, well, I eat it off. That sounds undeniably gross, but it happens. This lipstick is called "On the Mauve" and it's probably my favorite over every color. It's different and kinda looks gray. It's got a futuristic look to it as well, which is always a plus. 

I don't normally go for pointy toed shoes or ones that have thin heels, but these were pretty cool. My mom's friend passed them down almost a year ago to me, but this is the first time I've worn them. They aren't the most comfortable, but they remind me of witches, thus I will wear them. 

Also, THIS FREAKING TOP. WHAT ON EARTH?! Immediately fell in love. It reminds me of colonial times, or something like that. It's pretty freaking rad. ♥♥♥

Signing off, eating Cheeze-Its...

No comments:

Post a Comment