Wednesday, April 24

Food Babies, Dress Rips, & Hardcore Frolicking






Dat awko selfie:




Dress: Mom's / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell x Human Aliens Alexandria / Jewelry: XXI

Prom. was. so. great! I went with a bunch of my friends and it was a ton of fun. We legit FEASTED before, hit up target for a quick Monster and Red Bull run, then headed over to the dance. And let me tell you, hardcore frolicking is as hardcore as it sounds. HARDCORE.

But yeah, we danced like fools. And also, everyone there looked amazing. All the girls looked so beautiful and the guys all dressed up. It was so cool.

I wanted to quickly address something as well. Okay, so most people have self-esteem issues or whatever you want to call it. I'm not saying everyone, but it's very likely most people have struggled with their self image at least once. I know I have. But I honestly felt beautiful and so confident at prom, and I could tell most girls and guys there did as well. It's hard to love yourself, I've been through it personally. But, I found this video and it is so amazing, and put a lot of things into perspective for me. People naturally tend to be harder on themselves and the way they see their physical image, but they don't realize what others see, which is true beauty. So just take the time to watch it, I promise it's worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment