Sunday, April 28

Couch Patterns










Everything Thrifted

I swear this dress is an exact replica of my grandmother's couch pattern. And I love it. I just got these new shoes too and they're so rad. 

The last couple of pictures are of some things in my dad's garden/around the house. He loves his flowers and plants. For some reason, I've always been fascinated with the plant in the second picture. I have no clue as to what it's name is, but it reminds me of winter, which we never have down here. I should pick some and make it into a crown so people can refer to me as the ice princess. Dreams man. 

Also, apparently the Google Reader thing is disappearing, so I guess you can just follow me on Bloglovin' for now

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7274567/?claim=fn2khdvauw6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 


Stay rad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment