Tuesday, August 20

Garbage Bag Chic








Top: Purple Cow / Skirt: XXI / Shoes: eBay / Headhband: Etsy

Is it safe to say I have senioritis already? Because it's happenin.

As of late, I've been stressed over school and work, thus my blogging began to slip. Just for the record, I wear a very stimulating private school girl uniform, and there is no time for outfit pics during the week. So basically, for the school year, my outfits are on weekends or holidays. 

I love this skirt that I got from Forever 21 a while ago. It reminds me of a garbage bag and I dig that. The shirt is also v cool, but huge. I could probably get away with wearing it as a dress, except you'd see booty, and that's not acceptable. *whtevr*

Also, if there is anyone who knows ANYTHING about DJ-ing, I would love to hear from you. I want to begin, but have no idea where to start. Please let me know if you DJ yourself or know a few things, it would really help!

Here is a sick pic of my idols, Grimes and Brooke Candy. Not only is their music totally mind-blowing, they got sum serious style. Check em outttttt



No comments:

Post a Comment