Tuesday, June 25

where did u sleep last nite?







everything purple cow, except boots from Elle collection @ Kohl's 

Is this outfit acceptable for 80 degree weather? Well, I wore it anyway. My sis and I, along with one of our close friends who is basically another sister, went to eat last night. I am always cold in restaurants no matter what, so I did the only logical thing at the time- bundled up. Whilst taking these pictures, I'm positive I  almost passed out due to the extreme heat. But hey- u gotta twerk thru the pain

The shirt itself is probably my most favorite thing in my closet. Even though it rarely gets cold down here, the shirt is pretty lightweight, excluding those fur cuffs. I mean, pure genius truly. And the pattern is like "hey, i'm a reptile, no biggie". 
I've also come to the revelation that my eyes are not a "poo brown color" as my brother calls it. They are hazel, and I'm kinda diggin that.

The skirt is pretty heavy, but so so so soft and comfy. Oh, could we also talk about how I stole my little sister's headband to wear as a choker...? *no shame*




2 comments:

  1. Oh, hey! You're that awesome girl from Chictopia! Well, hello! :D Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I am happy to follow you on Bloglovin in addition to Chictopia. :D I look forward to seeing more of your posts! *^_^*

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, that's so sweet! I love following you as well, you mix the coolest patterns! Looking forward to some more rad posts of yours as well!

      Delete