Sunday, April 7

Valley of Dolls









Dress: Thrifted / Tights: Old, ripped / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Simon


This dress is actually a deep green, but the lighting isn't correctly showing it. I got up pretty early and that's why it looks like the sun is just rising, because well, it was. I went to church by myself, which was pretty peaceful, and now I sit at work. Yum.

I have been holding in a rant for a while now, so I'm just gonna post the jist of it. I don't get annoyed with many things, I am pretty carefree and just brush it off. My overall attitude is "Whatever." Not that I don't care about things, I just don't get too wound up in stuff. But when people OBVIOUSLY stare at me in public, it kind of ticks me off. I know my fashion sense isn't everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't mean I should get judged for it. I'm just different. I think a lot of that mindset has to do with where I live as well. I just don't understand why I have to be looked at differently just because I choose to wear something out of the norm. And what makes it worse is when people are obviously staring and whispering to each other about it. GET OVER IT. Okay caps is pretty powerful. 
Anyway, I think we should just all be happy, grow our hair out, and smile everyday. My perfect world is a bunch of hippies sitting around drinking orange juice.

OH, and I made another video, so I shall leave you with that my goonies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment