Wednesday, February 20

Fashion Week(s)

Milan:
Meadham Kirchhoff

Simone Rocha

Tom Ford



London:

Marios Schwab

Moschino Cheap and Chic

Christopher Kane


New York:

Band of Outsiders

3.1 Phillip Lim

Prabal Gurung


Um, is anyone else going crazy with the madness that is Fashion Week? CUZ I AM. Literally jumping from New York, to London, to Milan is making me a little psycho. Okay, well I already am, but still. Anyway, these are just some of my favorites so far. Don't get me wrong, I pretty much loved every single show, but I can't exactly post every one because I'm sure you would want to murder me. 
I just want to say that every designer worked really hard and we appreciate all that they've done and worked for, and that all their hard work and dedication is honestly paying off. Congrats to all you mofozz! 

Welp, in other news I hate skewl. 
K.Bye.

OH P.S.
I'm changing the blog name and I have a couple of options. So far we gots:
1. Velvet Compulsion
2. Braided Bandit 
3. Narcotic Harmonies
4. Fashion Barista
5. Celestial Dreamland

SO PLEASE HELP OUT and leave a comment saying which one you like. Thanks so much luvs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment