Tuesday, December 25

Murry Christmas!







Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Purse: Forever 21

MURRY CHRISTMAS!! So if you can't already tell by the shouty capitals and exclamation points, I'M SO EXCITED! Hopefully you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the time spent with family! I love this time of year, even though it doesn't get cold down here, we always enjoy time with the family we rarely get to see. 

My outfit was what I wore to Christmas Eve mass yesterday. I wanted to keep it comfy but still something sassy, so the obvious choice was a leather skirt, DUH! The shirt was the pearl one I got from the thrift store a few weeks ago, and it definitely kept my cousin entertained during mass. I just got the boots and purse from my Dad. We always do a Secret Santa thing in my family and my Dad had no clue what to get, but I think he did a great job. I've been nagging him to tell everyone to give me money for shoes, so he obviously got the hint. I love the purse since its 1) quilted and 2) a bucket bag. I needed something I could drag around with me everywhere, while still carrying all my stuff, and this is perfect.

My parents went all out this year for Christmas and I'm so grateful for everything they did. In the last two pics, I put together some of my favorite things that I got from them. If most of you already couldn't tell, I've been using a little Nikon camera that I've had since 8th grade. I was so excited this morning when I found my new Nikon! It was a huge surprise and I'm in love. I also love this purse my mom picked out. It's edgy yet classy at the same time. And of course I couldn't leave out the Peanut M&M's! Best candy ever <3 They also got me some decorations for my room since my walls are pretty much naked. The black book is a new sketch pad that I can draw my designs or whatever in. I really needed a new one since my other one got ripped..

Well I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Also don't forget to tell your loved ones thank you for whatever they got you, it really makes a difference! (:
Xx Damsel

No comments:

Post a Comment