Sunday, December 23

Burnin' Rubber on the Southern Highway






Shirt: Thrifted 
Skirt: Forever 21
Jacket: Karmaloop
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

So sorry that I haven't posted an outfit in a while! Thank God exams are over, I can finally breathe. Recently, Kesha's new album came out, and I am in no way a Kesha fan, but this CD pretty much changed my life. All the songs remind me of summer riding with the windows down, and wrecking havoc upon everything. Obsessed. 

Today we are going to my grandparent's to exchange gifts, and I have to say it is quite a gloomy day. No sunshine, just clouds. Oh well. So this outfit is something I threw on to be comfortable but still sassin'. You know how I do. Anyway, I'm so ready for all the gifts because I'm mainly getting money to spend on shoes. It kinda gets old wearing the SAME SHOES all the time. A girl needs to spice it up. Well, have a lovely Sunday! 

Xx Damsel 

No comments:

Post a Comment