Thursday, August 8

Mania









Top: Purple Cow / Bottoms: Old Levi's / Boots: Wendybox / Beanie: Dimepiece 

I'm seriously dreading school, which starts tomorrow. Summer was chill and fun while it lasted, but now on to sleepless nights full of cramming for tests and hours upon hours of homework. Can't you tell I'm excited??? I am excited for senior year and to finally be out of high school though, so that's a plus. 

Anyways, outfit time. I got this beanie for my birthday from Claudia a while back, but I honestly don't know if I've ever worn it on the blog...strange. I simply adore it. No other words needed. 
I decided to mix it with a cutesie shirt that reminds me of what my mom used to wear when she was my age. I love the halter-top vibe going on and all the bright colors. I also slightly resemble a bumble-bee with the sunglasses, which is pretty rad too.

ttyl. (it means talk to ya l8r, fyi) 

2 comments:

  1. Most, if not all, of your looks tend to have a retro flare that I just love. This is no exception. I love the top and sunglasses!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete