Saturday, February 16

don't be a drag, just be a queen










 











Our motto was "Don't be a drag, just be a Queen." It totes applies to everything. Genius Gaga. 
Well this is the dress I got from the Prabal Gurung collection at Target. I can't even describe it, it's just bright, weird, and loud. I highly recommend the whole collection, it's just amazing. I like the shape of it too even though it swallows me. Sigh. So we got back pretty late and didn't want to shoot outside because it was literally freezing, I was shaking. So, our only other option was my room. It's a hot mess, I know. And yes, we have Disney Channel on the TV. Don't judge. Claudia is probably gonna kill me for putting these pics up...Oops.

I'm also thinking of changing the blog name, yet I have no good options. Anyone wanna help out? Thanks dewdz.

Xx Damsel 


No comments:

Post a Comment