Tuesday, January 1

Woah...2013!







MaKenzie: 
Shirt: Thrifted
Leather Vest: Thrifted
Jeans: J Brand
Boots: XXI

HAPPY NEW YEARS! I can't believe 2012 is over...so many great things have happened and I've learned a lot this year. I'm so ready for 2013 and everything it has in store. So I went to my friend Callie's house for New Years Eve and it was so much fun. I decided to wear a shirt that reminds me of Miu Miu or Prada and I love it. The leather vest was something I found when I was walking out the store and I had to get it. It's so amazing. The jeans are from one of my moms friends who didn't want them anymore, so I took them. They are so TIGHT! But it keeps everything tucked in...Anyway most of these pics are of us being weird with fireworks and getting ready to scream at midnight. We had so much fun and it was a great way to end 2012!
Hope everyone has an awesome New Years Day! 

Xx Damsel

No comments:

Post a Comment