Thursday, December 6

Who knew chemistry could inspire people...






Sorry about the weird heading...well anyway I had a chemistry test today and I got a little bored after. The result of my boredom was the first two pictures. Obviously I know I'm not an artist, but I actually like these drawings. I don't know if I would want to design clothes, but I may take some classes just to help out a bit. Having freedom to draw whatever I wanted was actually pretty cool. Thoughts on the sketches?

Now the last couple of pictures are a part of something I've been working on for a little while now. I don't know how I got the idea, but I wanted to make a book of all my favorite designers and some of the looks I love by them. Most designers have about 2-3 pages in the book so far and I've done more than just these four. It's pretty cool, don't know what I would use it for, but it definitely occupies my time..
And just get ready for tomorrow...it's tacky Christmas sweater day at school. Nuff said.
Xx Damsel

No comments:

Post a Comment