Saturday, December 15

Saturday Night Special










Claudia-
Shirt: mine, thrift store
Shorts: mine, Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Combat boots from Kohl's

MaKenzie-
Shirt: thrift store
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Urban Outfitters 

Yes, we are the Saturday Night Special. No, I'm kidding, I have no idea what that means...when we got home that's what my dad said to me when he saw my shirt. Speaking of, I'm completely obsessed with these two shirts I just got from the thrift store. I can't even describe them, they are just so strange. The one Claudia is wearing has little pearls all over it and I just like to pet it...Mine reminds me of the disco days. And they had a matching skirt but that was going a little too far. 
Last night I went to a choir concert to support my girls, and sadly I didn't get a picture of my outfit but picture this: lace maxi skirt, velvet long sleeve with bell sleeves, and my sheep skin jacket. I know, total vampire bad ass. 
Today, Claudia and I were tired so we didn't do much, but being that the entire population of Louisiana was at the mall we just HAD to go. I don't think I've laughed that hard in my whole life..so many people hated us since we just drove around the parking lot blaring Gwen Stefani. Yes, that is my shit. 
Well, we are just gonna go make Christmas cookies and watch movies for the rest of our night. Tata!
Xx Damsel

No comments:

Post a Comment