Saturday, March 2

True Life: You've Been Catfished
























Claudia:
Top: Forever 21
Jean Shirt: Mine
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Combat boots: Kohl's

MaKenzie:
Top and Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: J Brand (mom's friends)
Belt: Moschino
Boots: eBay (from Elle)


Let's just start by saying today was literally the craziest adventure we've had to date. I'll tell you all about it in the video that I'll post tomorrow, but it was insane to say the least...

Claudia was more of Ryder today with her biker shirt adorned with TASSELS, obsessed, and her combat boots. I, on the other hand was leaning more toward Lola with my jacket and starry shirt, and to finish it off, SNAKESKIN BOOTS. Ohmygosh. I just got them and I'm so obsessed. I saw them at Kohl's a while back when Elle was doing a collection there and I tried them on but never got them. I was recently fawning over snakeskin boots and I found these puppies on eBay. Match made in heaven.

Well I should be doing a haul tonight and I will end up posting it tomorrow with all the new stuff I got today. Can't wait to show yall!

Have a nice Saturday dewdz.

No comments:

Post a Comment